Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics - The Cosmetic Dentistry Experts
Cosmetic dentistry is an aspect of prosthodontics that deals with the aesthetics and appearance of the teeth—and finding good prosthodontic care that specializes in the field can be tricky. Fortunately, this is just one of the services Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics offers.
But what exactly is Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics? According to their website: "Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics is a full-service prosthodontic practice." The practice has a 5-star Google rating, demonstrating its proficiency in prosthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. They have over 30 years of dental expertise in prosthodontic procedures like dentures, overdentures, partial dentures, crowns and bridges, implant restorations, and maxillofacial prosthetics. They are also cosmetic dentistry experts as they lead others in applying All-on-4 implant-supported dentures for an excellent smile reconstruction.
The Pacific Northwest boasts of the best specialists, such as Doctor Michael Johnson and Doctor Michael Brooks, who are known in the entire state of Washington for the most All-on-4 procedures completed. A feat no other prosthodontic practice has achieved in that state. This article will go in-depth on Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics, the services they provide, how you can get in touch with them, and the function prosthodontists play in the practice of cosmetic dentistry.
What Services Do They Offer?
Apart from being a Spokane prosthodontist office which offers conventional prosthodontic treatments (dentures, crown and bridges, implant restorations, etc.), Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics are experts in providing cosmetic dentistry services like:
1. Teeth Whitening: This is for people with stained teeth due to their dietary choices or naturally brown-colored teeth. This procedure could take as little as an hour to a few weeks to complete, although this heavily depends on whether you get an in-office or at-home consultation.
2. Dental Bonding: This procedure works for cracks in the teeth, discolorations, hairline cracks, and other dental imperfections. This works by applying composite resin, the tooth's color, to cover these imperfections. Dental Bonding can also alter the tooth's shape, making it more uniform.
3. Porcelain Veneers: These thin string shells attach to the frontal surface of your teeth, helping to hide dental imperfections. They are made of medical-grade ceramic lasting up to 10 years before needing to be replaced.
4. Tooth Contouring: Used to alter the shape of the teeth, this process involves the removal of tiny bits of the enamel. There is a catch to this process, though, as the natural enamel of the teeth is limited, which means the prosthodontists can only remove a finite amount of it to change your tooth structure.
5. Gum Contouring: Due to the presence of excess gum tissue, some people tend to have a weird, unbalanced smile, a problem that the gum contouring process fixes by having the prosthodontist remove this excess gum tissue and align your gums for a more balanced smile.
Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
Strides in Cosmetic Dentistry have made it possible to have better smiles and facial structures. Although this field has its specialists—i.e., cosmetic dentists—dedicated to restoring and restoring one's smile and facial appearance, prosthodontists like Doctor Michael Johnson and Doctor Michael Brooks have shown that they have better experience and expertise in the field of cosmetic dentistry.
Prosthodontists and other dental specialists undergo the same five-year training but what gives prosthodontists an edge is the additional three years of specialized training, where they are taught how to perform the best cosmetic procedures for their aesthetic needs. Thus, training includes programs to help prosthodontists handle various facial and dental issues.
Most of the time, for your cosmetic concerns or issues with your smile, your dentist will probably refer you to a prosthodontist as it is well known that they have the specialty and expertise in performing your regular treatments ranging from simple procedures like dentures and crowns to more permanent solutions like dental implants. In such a case, visiting a prosthodontist office like Pacific Northwest Prosthodontists for your cosmetic dental needs saves you a lot of running around.
Why Choose Pacific Northwest Prosthodontists?
Our office does much more than regular dental care checkups and cleanings. Our experts provide the best treatments for complex dental issues requiring seasoned hands and more than just simple fixes. For example, Aesthetic Reconstructive Dentistry is not a field just any dental specialist or prosthodontist can handle. Still, it is one of the fortes of the specialists at Pacific Northwest Prosthodontists.
Before choosing between regular dentists who offer cosmetic procedures and prosthodontic specialists, you should consider that the latter has better-specialized training and experience. More to the point, our team has built a reputation for itself in this field. Checking out our website and seeing our customers' many positive reviews will convince you to make Pacific Northwest Prosthodontists your first choice for your dental solutions.
We offer the best services to help you restore or improve that beautiful smile of yours as we are committed to making your experience with us smooth with doctors and staff that put customer care and convenience above all else, delivering a unique experience that will leave you with a wonderful bright smile afterward.
Schedule an appointment today with Pacific Northwest Prosthodontics at 826 North Mullan Road #D, Spokane Valley, WA 99206. You can also visit our website where you will find more information on the type of services we offer and request an appointment with us. Check out our Facebook page where we regularly post customer testimonials along with before and after videos; this is something worth checking out as it will help you know how their procedures look.
Please login to publish a comment.